8/1/13

the list: looking back at july

Don't I say every month "where did the time go?"

So excuse my broken record saying... but honestly. I can't believe it's August.

July, in a word was busy:

 

 coast life // four years! // renegade // popsicle recipes here + here

Most of it was spent preparing for and surviving Renegade and now that it's over, I'm hoping August is a little more relaxed. 

I've got my fabric order for the fall line of rouge + whimsy shop items (get excited) and there's a few bridal things to host. (I'm in two weddings this fall!)

Otherwise, I desperately need some more time lying on a beach in the sun. Although who knows if that's going to happen as we're also painting our house ourselves these next few weekends. So it will be more vertical on a ladder than horizontal on the sand. 

But truly, I am just feeling overly blessed by life right now. And I'm excited for what August has in store. If you would like to join me over here-- I'd love to help share about your blog or small business! I have a few large ad spots left.

How are you? How was your month? 

xo, erika

Every first Friday of the month Beth and I share our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.

When you link up, please link a relevant post and link back to Beth or I somewhere on your blog. And be sure to come see what others are sharing as well. :)







3 comments

  1. Oh boy, we're painting our hour too! I should say the husband is painting the house ;-)

    So glad there's still a month of summer left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. July was super busy for me too! I'm hoping August will be a little more calm.


    P.S. I'm giving away a $100 gift card to Boxie this week and I would love for you to come and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs