10. My first plane ride was at age 14. Prior to that, my family road-tripped every year to California to visit family (from Washington state.)
9. My brother threw up during my wedding vows.
8. I am not afraid of spiders or any sort of bugs but I am pretty terrified of snakes and monkeys.
7. I can't sleep on a rumpled or wrinkled sheets; I remake the bed -- i.e. retuck the sheets -- nearly every night before I get in.
6. I am a voracious reader. My mom says I don't read books, I consume them.
5. I love black licorice and really don't like red licorice -- at all.
4. My dad is nearly 6'7. I'm 5'4.
3. I broke my arm in fifth grade when I accepted a piggyback ride from a friend-- who was on roller blades.
2. My go-to karaoke song (yes I have one) is "Good-bye Earl" by the Dixie Chicks.
1. I talk in my sleep occasionally. This past week I told my husband that he was a party. When he asked me if I was a party, I told him "Nope."
My question for you, what are some random things about you? And... are you a party? Chances are, I'd probably tell you yes.
shoes: Keds similar