10/31/11

farewell october

October was a beautiful & busy month.


I caught sunrises & sunsets 


Found my new favorite pair of jeans


Made a pretty succulent planter


and bought some red lipstick 

I also read some really great blog posts:
> Homemade Oatmeal 9 Ways [a beautiful mess]

> Wearing Dresses as Skirts [from the aisle to aloha]

> Biz Ladies: Guide to Successful Product Launch [design* sponge]

> Tips for Blogging Your Handmade Biz [sunshine and carousels]

did I miss something great you read? let me know!

and happy halloween. I'm not dressing up, but the corgi monster may be wearing his handmade costume from last year while we hand out candy to trick-or-treaters:
goodwill little boys tee + felt = $2 doggie costume & endless entertainment.


xo, erika



6 comments

  1. That costume is awesome!!! I keep threatening to dress out dog up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset + I love those jeans!!
    Happy Halloween + your pup is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I wish I had gotten Monte a costume! Maybe I'll put his Twins jersey on him =-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red lipstick the puppy costume! So, so funny!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs