10/18/11

sleeping beauty

I've always needed my sleep. 
When I was little, my dad called my sleeping beauty and even today I'm notorious for two things:

1. not being a morning person (funny story-- when the husband and I first got married, he thought I was angry at him every morning...oops)
 2. getting a little cranky when I don't get enough sleep.

The husband and I have a common battle. He wants the shades in our bedroom up, I want them down. 

His argument is that it's easier for him to get up in the morning when he's awakened by the natural light. My argument? It's too bright to sleep.

I recently made myself a little eye mask to wear and loved it so much that I've decided to share them with you. 

Each mask has designer cotton on one side and a brushed flannel on the other. The inside is filled with a cotton batting and the band is made from a stretchy white lace. Little details like buttons and ribbons make it so you can look cute even while you sleep.



If you purchase a sleep mask by October 31, you'll get a pair of matching fabric covered button earrings free. :)


6 comments

  1. That is SO cute. I get cranky at night if I'm just trying to fall asleep and someone's bugging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! I love the different patterns in the shop :) I used to have one of those masks but it always fell off. Oops! I'm having a hard time getting up in the dark these days...ready to "fall back."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok really? My hubs and I are the same! He likes to get up and make life changing decisions while I still have sleep in my eyes and my voice box isn't properly working yet. He sings, pulls up the shades while I sleep in on the weekends - he leaves the room! Weekdays we wake up at 5:30 and workout, but I still take a few hours to really wake up. Maybe I should fix it and take advantage of being up so early... Love the pretty eye mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! this is Taylor from Taylor Morgan and I am new to your blog. saw your comment on my blog and thought I would check yours out. Oh my gosh I am in love with your fabric covered earrings. I especially love the red and white plaid looking ones. So cute! look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww these are super cute! love the idea and fabrics u used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been needing a new sleep mask - I think this is the one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs