10/5/11

what i wore for crunching leaves



top: banana republic  scarf: flea market in paris  skirt: gap  socks: ?  boots: nordstrom
i'm wearing three of my favs here-- scarf, boots & skirt! <3


I actually wore this outfit to work but I can pretend that I wore them for fall walks and crunching leaves.

Right?

Anyone is welcome to pretend along with me.

p.s. lately I'm loving the socks poking out of boots look. perfect for those October days when it's not quite tights weather :)

what fall look are you loving? 

xo, erika

p.p.s. linking up here!

Pin It

9 comments

  1. Aah I love this outfit! I too love the taller socks look - guess I need to break out my kneesocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your boots and that skirt is PERFECT.

    P.S. I'm hosting a scarf swap today and would love for you to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um a big YES to the socks. i need more colorful socks in my life ;) you look so cute, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to make my socks poke out of my boots too! Love the boots and the pooch :) and thanks for all your great Nordstrom's tips...I've never really looked there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! I've used the tall sock a few times with my boots too. Love that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use tall socks all the time with my boots, sometimes even over tights (it's really nice in super cold weather!) I love the socks, I love the boots, and I love leaf crunching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! I ADORE that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you on GFC! I found you from Soleil Selene's link up last Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I'm really hoping I can find some yellow cords or wine colored cords for fall. Your skirt is too cute!
    -Moorea

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs