I'm not going to lie and tell you this week was easy.
This week was actually really hard and I've been really tired and overwhelmed and have felt, for most of the week, that I could never finish anything I was supposed to do or do anything I had on my plate very well.
Do you have those moments?
On top of that, my eye will NOT stop twitching. That in itself, is driving me a little crazy.
But still, I can see the good through the craziness and am so thankful for the people in my life who remind me what is important.
1. Teaching Sunday School to 5 and 6 year old girl. They are so sweet and cute and say the funniest things. The gem from this week? The little girl that told me that she was being something "real scary for Halloween... Michael Jackson the zombie." ummm OK.
2. This tree outside my house.
3. My husband being so gracious and understanding. Thursday he told me to take a nap and he would make dinner. swoon.
4. Having time to work on some things for the shop... like this:
5. And this little cheerful guy. What a funny little doggie.
Things I love from around the web:
1. Biz Ladies: Guide to a Successful Product Launch via Design*Sponge
2. Tips for Blogging with Your Handmade Business via Sunshine and Carousels
3. DIY Clothespin Bulletin Board by Michaela Noel
4. Casey rockin' one of my headbands and making me feel famous :)
5. this beautifully honest post by Lindsay
did you write something or see something wonderful online? you should share it :)
also. happy friday to you from the bottom of my heart.