10/30/11

sponsor love :)

have you said hello to my october sponsors this month? If not, take a moment this afternoon to swing by their lovely shops & blogs.

 blog / shop

Frances says: "Hi everyone! Our October has been non-stop excitement! A Wisdom Teeth removal, Apple festivals, a huge custom pillow order, a trip to see our family, Nate started saying fish, and a 22 hour road trip (which we drove straight through with our toddler) have been keeping me busy. There's lots of sewing and visiting loved ones in my future- pure bliss :)" 

 blog

Earl-Leigh says: This month has been busy! I've met more awesome bloggy and Twitter pals. My blog got a face lift and I've been sewing and dreaming up new items for my shop...including some really pretty infinity scarves. Let's not forget about all of the tasty pumpkin cookies I've been baking. I heart Fall!


Gillian says: This month I've been buried a bit in school and my new job, but took some time out to have a lovely Thanksgiving meal as well as cuddle up and keep warm with my puppy Jesse! 




 blog

 blog / shop


  blog / shop

 blog / shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs