10/20/11

sponsor me

it's still free 'cuz I don't have this blogging thing down pat yet.
but I'm offering limited spaces because I want to give major love to my sponsors.


Also, if you have an awesome handmade shop, I'm putting together quite the Christmas party & gift guide (and already have some pretty fab people lined up... I'm not going to name drop, but they are pretty famous). 

If you'd like to be a part of any of this future fabulous-ness, please email me :)

rougeandwhimsy [at] gmail [dot] com

xo, erika

6 comments

  1. Oooo! I'd love a spot if you'll have me. :) I know I'm new here, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to participate if there are still any spots available!! my email is camille.yanair@yahoo.com and my blog is www.camilleyanair.blogspot.com :) happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm ME! I just sent you a text or two...

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to say I would love to be considered for a sponsor spot! I absolutely love your blog~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd LOVE to participate. Email me Lindslee00@gmail.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sent an e-mail. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs