10/19/11

what i love: house love

Lately I've been getting the itch to redo some of the rooms in my home. We've only lived here a year and a half and there's definitely some unfinished spaces in the house that need some attention.

I love the look of mix and match decor. A home that looks lived in and loved.

I love something rustic like this


paired with something a little more classic like this

and maybe something modern like this:


with a splash of color:


and a touch of whimsy

how do you put together a room? 

xo, erika

linking up!


4 comments

  1. Hej, I like your pictures and your blog is really really cute.

    Check out mine if u like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green table and I totally totally love that plate wall. SO cute! I was reading your bio on Danielle's blog (I am one of her sponsors, too) and I am also a Seattle girl! Thought I should introduce myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by from The Wiegans! Love your blog! It's so pretty! :)
    gentrilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs