blazer: nordstrom tee: banana republic jeans: forever21 shoes: marshalls
1. loving fall leaves, crisp air and pulling out my fall clothes
2. new ideas for the shop and perhaps, for once, some time to pursue them
3. a ginormous delicous caramel apple cake I made from scratch (recipe to come) 4. skyping with a dear friend
5. reading comments from readers on my post yesterday :)
and five things i love around the web
1. lindsay's tips on wearing dresses as skirts and tops. so useful for really getting the most out your closet!
2. Gina's tips on using Picnik. (I love Picnik and use it all the time)
3. Ashley's advice on getting noticed in blogland
4. a Steve Jobs inspired post by Gina of Acute Designs.
5. and finally-- this is not a blog-- but a darling profile of a 96-year-old man who is really tech-savvy and teaches residents of his nursing home how to use their computers and iphones! <3 (watch this video of him too!)
p.s. this makes me LAUGH. not sure why.
linking up to aisle to aloha!