10/25/11

wedding pretties

Tuesdays are blah for me. Maybe they're blah for you too... which is why I'm sharing some pretty photos.

because who doesn't love wedding photos?



my friend catherine married chris over labor day weekend. I made her a one-of-a-kind bridal hair piece featuring tulle, russian veiling and a vintage brooch.

getting hitched soon? I'd love to make something for you too.

all photos via one of my favorite photographers: chantal andrea. check her blog & facebook.

xo, erika
p.s. I'm a part of a great giveaway on No. 17. go take a peek :)

7 comments

  1. I love love love the hot air balloons! Adorable

    http://topoosesmooses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that, sister! Who doesn't love wedding photos?! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at wedding photos. Even though I'm married. Sometimes my husband makes fun of me but oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, girl. Tues are not my best days either, so this helped perk me right up because i sure do LOVE a wedding! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe one day I'll get married again and you know I'll be begging you for something gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man! i wish i had found you before my wedding - that piece is gorg! where was this wedding at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wedding pictures. The hairpiece you made is beautiful.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    I'm a new follower.
    hope you can check me out at
    thecheesethief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs