10/24/11

i mustache you a question





we had a mustache party this weekend. only requirement of attendance was some sort of upper lip facial hair-- real or not. (mine was not real-- if you were wondering.)


what I learned during the party is not only that stick-on mustaches limit your ability to eat, but a certain crazy puppy has a penchant for eating stick-on mustaches.

yes, my dog ate four mustaches.

he first ate a gray mustache, followed by part of a pencil thin mustache that fell to the floor, then a small brown 'stache that someone removed, and finally a villian-type piece of facial hair.

so far, he's suffered no ill-effects.

but honestly, if you want to have a hoppin' party-- get a dog to eat weird things. Guaranteed party success. 

what did you do this weekend?
xo, erika



5 comments

  1. What a fun theme party! Your so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the themed party! Not going to lie, eating facial hair sounds like something my dog would do, and it kind of made me giggle when you were describing the different mustaches that your dog ate.. glad that he didn't get sick from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this weekend Monte tried to eat paper, a dice (die?), a token from the game Parcheesi and a token from the game Fact or Crap.

    I'm convinced our dogs are trying to take over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dog is always finding something odd to chew on! But I don't think he's ever had a mustache :) Fun party theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. I laughed out loud! Heart you chica!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs