7/4/13

the list: july


July is full of promises. It's a promise of true summer: long, lazy lingering days, beach days and nights, picnics and good books and juicy watermelon running down chins.

July is got here faster than I anticipated. In just three weeks I'll be in San Francisco at the Renegade Craft Fair. As much as it was an honor to be chosen to sell there, it's also left me so scared that I won't end up having enough items, or I'll have too much, or something will happen... and I'm so excited but so nervous. You know that feeling-- a mix between good butterflies and a random, worrisome dragonfly in your belly that's making you feel so much worse.

But I know that it will work out. I'm doing a lot of praying, prepping and I've got to be mean and lock myself in the office to do more sewing, prepping and praying so I can be ready for this thing.

If you're in the San Fran area, I'd love to see you! Here's all the details for the show.

To be honest, that's all that July is going to be about. I'm sure I'll sneak in some more books to read, a few more recipes, but otherwise it's all Renegade, all the time.

And to recap June:
I ran a half marathon! || I decided shorts were worth wearing || a dear, dear friend came to visit

Every first Friday of the month Beth and I share our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.


When you link up, please link a relevant post and link back to Beth or I somewhere on your blog. And be sure to come see what others are sharing as well. :)

4 comments

  1. my july is mostly about renegade L.A. It's exciting but a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh good luck with your show! And how amazing to have run a half marathon? I'm in awe!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much good luck, my friend! You'll do WONDERFULLY!!! We often worry about that which will never happen, remember that. :) Happy July! I feel like I've really started this month off right, and I hope that will continue all month long!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs