6/17/13

farmer market style

 

I have many many favorite things, but high up on the list are farmers' markets. There a ton in Seattle, but I like the little one just 10 blocks from my house.

Also on my list? Maxi dresses. Any item of clothing that feels like pajamas but looks like fancy is a good thing in my book.

And of course if you combine the two-- farmers market AND a maxi dress, you've got a combination that can't be beat.

The strawberries were pretty dang good, too.

also-- this outfit is entered in a contest on Wallis' facebook page. Could you, if you have a moment, hop over there & give me a vote? You can vote daily. Thanks!

xo, erika



Fashion & Faith

wear:
maxi dress: c/o wallis
jean jacket: from high school
bracelet: thrifted// adie's lovelies
sandals: TJ Maxx




14 comments

  1. Your hair is SO stunning. Like seriously, amazing! Looks like a lovely day!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could live in maxis, they're so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to the farmers market!!
    Your outfit looks so cute + those strawberries look delicious!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are at the top of the list for me too! i am going to be giddy exploring the markets in portland in a couple of months!! you look so pretty btw, love that lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to check out some of the farmer's markets here in Denver. I love going to them.

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maxi dresses are the bomb diggity. And farmers' markets are pretty fantastic too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute pictures! I love the denim jacket with that maxi dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Wallis maxi is FANTASTIC!!!

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dress on you! super cute! also, I don't think I've ever been to a Farmer's Market, which is TERRIBLE - I need to make it happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, and i love this dress.
    farmers markets are so fun.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right, that combo of the dress and the farmer's market is just perfect! Cute lip color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh! you are complete and utter cuteness in this post. best smile ever.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs