6/12/13

lemonade icecubes

I am so pleased to have Krystina over here on the blog sharing a fun little recipe. Once upon a time we actually met at Blog Sugar and she's pretty sweet and creative.
<><><>


Sweeten that lemon in your water, replace your lemon slice with a lemonade ice cube! Stay cool and hydrate more this summer! No more watered down iced tea, soda, or cocktails!

i would call these my lovely assistants, however, they did most of the work ;)
recipe:
  • for 1 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
  • use 1 cup water
  • and 1 cup sugar
  • freeze in ice cube trays

add to:
  • water
  • your diet coke ;)
  • iced tea
  • citrus cocktails
cheers!
xoxo,
krystina

<><><>

delicious, right? Go say hi to Krystina on her blog or say hello on facebook, twitter or instagram. oh! she also does web design, so if you're in need-- go check that out here!



4 comments

  1. Such a fun idea! I've been meaning to have a go at making my own lemonade for ages, and these would be just perfect in it!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is a really great idea! I'd love to put them in some unsweetened iced tea for a little more flavor!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs