6/17/13

neon shop update

 

While I love sending out orders and seeing people so excited to order a rouge + whimsy bag, one of my favorite things about my shop is the creative process. I love coming up with new designs and each time I try to push myself to try something new.




Each time I come up with something new, I love my new creations even more than the last-- and this is especially true this time around. The neon is just a great addition to any outfit-- and I cannot gush anymore about the leather clutch. It's so soft and just the right size.

See the neon clutch and black leather studded clutch in the shop!

And, I just created a newsletter for the rouge + whimsy shop and blog! Sign up and get updates and discounts.

Sign up for the newsletter here!

 xo, erika

6 comments

  1. Oooh, I love your bags! As soon as I move (this week!) and get settled I plan on coming around and buying myself one...they are perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that clutch. I should totally ask someone to get me one of your bags for my birthday, I NEED one for my collection.

    Just signed up for the newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! And I just signed up for your newsletter!

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Look at you with your newsletter. So proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that neon clutch! So cute!

    xox

    http://thattallgirlinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs