6/27/13

hello 90s

I remember when bell-bottom, or flare jeans, just started to become popular when I was in 7th or 8th grade and my mom couldn't get over it.

"It's just so 70s," I remember her saying. "I don't know if I can get into it."

But of course, what goes around, comes around, especially in fashion and right now, everything that seems to be hitting stores is so 90s to me.

And I'm not sure if I can fully get on board with everything. I keep saying to myself... but it's so nineties...




What do you think? Wear it now or keep this stuff back in the 90s?

xo, erika 

p.s. can you believe it's almost July? Be sure to get your post ready for the  link up with Beth and me next Friday for the list -- where we share goals & hopes for the upcoming month.

6 comments

  1. no thanks. But I will say that Boy Meets World is having a sequel series, Backstreet Boys are back...and so is Hanson. And Britney Spears AND 98* have new singles. So...yeah. welcome to 1996.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I just can't. We need to keep the 90s in the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not on board for bringing back the overalls. Cringe. But some of it I don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I catch myself saying that all the time! Some of it is cute, but acid wash and overalls? I don't know if I could or would try to pull off those looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. 90's fashion needs to stay in the past where it belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea i'm not so sure about the 90s making a comeback, esp the crop tops and acid wash! although i do find myself wanting a sleeveless chambray..

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs