7/22/13

things you should know

 

You should know that I have to wear glasses. But I don't do that often. In fact, hardly ever. Whenever I do, people state, somewhat incredulously: "You wear glasses?"

Yes, yes I do but I don't that often because I still have a hard time thinking they look good on me, and also, I just really like the convenience of contacts. Also, because I don't often wear glasses, wearing them makes me sleepy.  True story-- I usually just put glasses on before bed and if I never take them off, my body thinks it's naptime all day.

But after getting this pair from Warby Parker, I feel like I should wear glasses more. The frames are comfortable and I love the buy one, give one policy the company has.

So I'm going to try and be cool and wear these and just resist the nap-time feeling for a bit. (Although, I can't promise I won't give in occasionally.) :)

wear:
glasses: c/o Warby Parker
dress: Gap (similar)
shoes: Keds (similar and how adorable are these or these?!)
lipstick: L'oreal Volcanic


xo, erika

linking up to style elixir


Fashion & Faith




16 comments

  1. You should wear glasses more often because they look great on you!! I don't wear mine that often, either, but have started getting more and more used to them. super cute outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in these glasses! I used to not like wearing mine much either, until I got new ones and now I'm always wearing them! They can be a great accessory!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! I'm a glasses girl too, been wearing them since I was 6 or 7. I do sometimes wear contacts, but I have trouble with them because my eyes are on the larger side and I get blurry spots - not so fun! Those frames look fabulous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and simple! love the dress with the gray sneakers!! <3

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this comfy/casual outfit!! PS You look so cute in these glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you just look so great in glasses! :) keep on rocking them
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit and love the glasses! Just so you know...the link for the dress leads to lipstick :)

    Ellie
    www.ChoosingPeaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm supposed to wear either contacts or glasses. But my contacts are OLD and hurt and my glasses are old and kind of broken. I really need to get an eye test done and get some glasses stat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're seriously adorable, the glasses look SO good on you! And you've probably heard this a million times before but you totally look like Taylor Swift, hopefully you take that as a compliment because its meant to be!
    xxoo,
    Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. this dress is so so cute! i love the tennis shoes paired with the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Warby Parker is amazing! You look gorgeous, lady.

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're adorable in them! You really should wear them all the time. I always wear contacts too, so I know exactly what you mean though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Navy and white stripes are a favourite for summer. I am new to your blog and am so glad I discovered it - now following and can't wait to see more :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you tied the sweater around your waist! perf. glad you got some great new warby glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ps- thanks for linking up last week!! hope to see you at the link-up again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have too many times wished that I'd have to wear glasses cause I thought it would be fun haha. These are super cute in you, I love Warby Parker glasses!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs