4/10/12

walk in the woods (and another gif)

When I emerged from my cold
And spring finally emerged from its hiding place as well

the husband and I took the monster out to the park by our house for a walk in the woods.

It was a glorious spring day.


I taught the monster how to walk on a log last summer. The husband, who is much more cautious than I am, does not really like that I taught this.


Signs of spring. Make me a daisy chain?


The elusive yet supportive husband makes an appearance on the blog. He really is very good to me.

And if you're wondering, yes I did refer to my dog as monster. This is truly a term of affection but as a puppy he would make strange almost monster-like noises. Although his real name is Nesby Glasgow Riggs, he often is just called Monster. Or The Monster, if we're feeling formal.

which sometimes we are.





xo, erika

p.s. This is the husband's favorite gif so far because it looks like our dog is swallowed up somehow by the earth.

12 comments

  1. Your husband seems like a sweety! We call my puppy Professor when we put him in his little sweater. He's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that gif is funny. You guys are having way too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha!! "Your dog got swallowed up by the Earth".
    This looks like the perfect day!! The weather looks simply beautiful!! We are due to have rain tomorrow, which is odd, because we've been having such lovely weather lately!! :/
    PS I love that you two are both in blue!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, what awesome photos! I was giggling while reading along. You're too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty there in WA! I need to come visit ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics of you and your hubby, so cute!!! I'm seriously cracking up over your dog being "swallowed up by the earth." haha Looks like you both had such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are adorable! :)) And I love that gif. The Best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your gifs have been making my laugh and smile! Nes does look like he is being swallowed into the earth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect, gorgeous spring day at the park! And you and your husband are seriously THE CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! What a cute dog you have! =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha aw you and your husband are adorable. i cant wait til it gets warmer so i can go hiking too, it needs to be summer alreadyyy

    ReplyDelete
  12. you guys are so cute :) && I loooove your hair in these pics!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs