4/27/12

friday finds and favorites #3

 


1.  first off- one of my favorite things this week is probably the comments on my post yesterday about dreams. I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one that sometimes feels discouraged or weary pursuing dreams. Let's continue to encourage each other, and do as Valerie wrote, keep our "dreams in sight at all times. They seem far away, but hopefully every day they get a little bit closer!"


2. bracelets!  I rarely wear bracelets cuz I have such dang bony little wrists, but ohhh I am loving them lately... here's a few of my favorites:



3.  these fun handmade skirts by dottie adele


4. this post on how to make fabric tape!

another huge thing that was my favorite this week was talking with friends who told me that they found my blog and liked it... and for once I tried not to get too embarrassed talking about it. :)

happy friday! have a splendid saturday + sunday! it's still birthday celebration for the husband and i-- we'll be seeing in-laws and my family for dinners and presents. I'm a little excited.

xo, erika

13 comments

  1. It's always weird talking about bloggy stuff with in-real-life friends :) I LOVE those skirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous weekend, girl! Thank you for sharing your heart on here. I had a similar "what does it all mean" / "how can I do everything I want"? breakdown this week. It's comforting to know we all struggle together. :) Love those skirts, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love and love. This is a great post and I'm so happy so got such wonderful comments yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not the biggest fan of bracelets, but I kinda love the ones you picked out!! PS Those skirts are pretty amazing too!! Have a wonderful weekend friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those bracelets and skirts...so pretty and spring-like! I wanna make some fabric tape :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bracelets--I really should wear bracelets more i had forgotten what a differnece they can make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Navy and Gold bracelet - hellllo! GORGEOUS. Also, yay for real life friends who love your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bracelets are so cute! I never wear bracelets either becaue my wrists are pretty small too. Usually bracelets just fall right off!

    I hope you two have a great time visiting with family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just found your adorable blog via gentri lee & i'm in love! you're my new favorite. you seem so sweet, and you have great style, AND you live in seattle, which i just moved away from last summer. so needless to say i'm looking forward to seeing you pop up on my feed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have stumbled upon this lovely blog and i love it:) i think that ill be your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and am loving it!
    new follower, Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bracelets, following! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs