4/4/12

a skirt for twirling


top: Gap  //  belt: ancient old navy // skirt: thrifted  //  boots: Wanted

it is not spring yet here.

I see tweets about the rest of the country enjoying summery temps but I'm still trying to make my winter wardrobe work (even though I'm sick of nearly everything I own).

So that means more wear out of my striped long-sleeve tee and my favorite booties. I braved bare legs today for the first time in who knows how long... but it may another few weeks before I do that again.

Also this skirt is one of my favorites. My only wish is that I had it different colors-- once it does finally decide to warm up here, I think a midi skirt in mint, blue or even pink may be a little more appropriate.

but until then, it's still working and it's great for twirling. :)



xo, erika

p.s. did you know there are free gif-makers online? yeah. I am such a real blogger now. 

linking up to pleated poppy & momma go round! 

Momma Go Round

16 comments

  1. Truly beautiful skirt! I especially love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love skirts that you can twirl in, they make me feel like a little girl all.over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wisconsin is driving me crazy.... just when I think I can pull on my flip flops it gets cold again. I want warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, i love that animated gif of you twirling!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt!! We are having such odd weather over here!! One day it is forecasted that we are to have rain then the next it is bright and sunny. The weather just can't seem to make up it's mind!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I'm not the only one that likes to twirl in skirts and dresses! Love the gif!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make me smile...great work on the gif :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that color on you! Such a fun skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute skirt! love the gif :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twirl away! Love the skirt.

    Hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are adorable :) love your booties!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for bringing a bit of style to Seattle! I'm so excited to throw my tights in the winter bin...a few more weeks and I'm hoping we're there :).
    XX
    Celina
    www.StyleByCelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs