4/30/12

kintage


 tee: H&M // necklace: Kintage // belt: Old Navy  skirt: Gap (from high school!)

Happy Monday!

Okay -- I know, Mondays are not necessarily happy things. But I'm going to try to kick your post-weekend blues by introducing you to another fun online shop. And if you're anything like me, shopping online makes the mail soo much better. (I'm like a little kid when I order something -- running out to the mail box every day to see if it came.)

I also just love browsing online shops. It's like the best, most comfortable window shopping -- from my couch with a glass of wine. :)

Like my necklace? I ordered it off Kintage, a shop I highly recommend you head over for some shopping and browsing. Aileen, the creator of Kintage (don't you just love that name?) is a sponsor of Rouge & Whimsy and I asked her a few questions about her shop.

How did you start the shop?
Kintage technically started over a year ago as an etsy vintage and handmade shop. But I had bigger dreams and at the end of 2011, I began working on the Kintage you see today. I have a love of vintage, romantic inspired fashion. My hope is that Kintage continues to grow and to one day maybe turn it into a local boutique as well as an online shop.

What's your favorite thing in the shop right now?
I'm in love with the Chased by Lace dress, it's the only items I've allowed myself to buy from Kintage. I'm also pretty obsessed with the Floral Elegance purse.

What's your favorite thing to do in the spring?
In the spring I love just being outside whether it's playing with my dogs or reading a book. My husband and I love to go on drives with the windows down and explore the town or drive up into the mountains. This spring I'm starting a garden!  (I'm starting a garden too-- fingers crossed I don't kill it all!)

Kintage is filled with romantic dresses, fun jewelry and cute purses and Aileen is generously offering 10% off any order with the code ERIKA. happy shopping (or browsing)!

xo, erika


9 comments

  1. I love Kintage - it has the most adorable stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit Erika!! That skirt + necklace is SO very lovely!! Have a wonderful day friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with your shoes! where are they from?

    Elise
    ourdearestfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your skirt and that necklace is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so darling! Your whole outfit is so cute- especially that necklace! Happy Monday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty look...the stripes and full skirt are so figure flattering, plus makes for a great casual but feminine summery look.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so cute! yellow, spring, skirts..... love it all.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs