4/7/12

gingham love

I love gingham.
Gingham is like plaid's kitschy cousin. Something about the smaller delicate pattern screams vintage, fun and definitely, spring.

While the husband owns at least three (two?) shirts in gingham, I don't have any gingham items-- despite my very best thrifting. I may have to settle for something new, but hopefully relatively affordable.

Here's my current gingham picks:

1: an adorable gingham bow by Much Love Illy
2: love this vintage-esque swimsuit by Modcloth
3. this top from Nordstrom-- it comes in light yellow-- I may have to snag it with my gift card
4. how cute are these spatulas from Sur La Table? love them!

happy saturday!

xo, erika

p.s. this collage was put together on photoshop elements-- I'm now an expert 'cuz I bought Photoshop for Bloggers. I highly recommend it!

11 comments

  1. If I was looking for a swimsuit, I'd definitely consider that one! Very cute. I would go happy-crazy with a ModCloth shopping spree. ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gingham! You're so right about it feeling vintage and springy.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gingham too! Great picks and so glad to know the photoshop for bloggers was helpful (I've been considering it)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I NEED that swimsuit. Not want. Need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all over the gingham too! I just love that cute hair bow...and have had my eye on the Modcloth swimsuit too :)


    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love gingham!!! esp much love illy's bow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I am a big fan of gingham! I need a top or two with the pattern. I love those spatulas too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i sooo want that red bathing suit. im kind of over those skimpy bathing suits (sorry victoria secret) and want one of these vintagey ones. good find :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs