blazer: thrifted // dress: Gap // boots: Macys
I confess that...
- I don't wash my hair every day... or even every other day. I use baby powder to combat the greasies and sometimes I forget to comb it out and I walk outside with it in my hair... which is embarrassing.
- I do my makeup on the bus on my way into work a lot of days. I've gotten pretty good.
- I snooze my alarm every.single.morning because I'm super lazy. And I love sleep.
- my dog sleeps on our bed nearly every night even though I make a big deal complaining about it... I really don't mind all that much.
- I am a big online window shopper and catalog shopper but rarely buy anything. There was this game my friend and I used to play growing up where you had to pick something from each page of the catalog -- even if everything on the page was hideous. Or if everything was super lovely. It's a good game; I recommend it.
- sometimes when I post an outfit post, it's not really what I wore. I mean I wore it, but it was hidden under three coats or something. Except for today. I really wore that... just that... no layers of coats.
- when I titled this post "confessions" all I could think about was Usher... and that song.
what do you confess?