Right now I can not get enough of polka dots. I think they're the sweetest mix of fun and summery--especially when they're in bright colors like these:
1. This ModCloth navy blue dress looks like it would flatter anyone. I think it would flatter me, but not my wallet.
2. My iPhone case is sad and cracked and boring-- the complete opposite of this case from PencilShavingsPaper. (by the way--looking for a new etsy shop to lust after? this is a good one.)
3. Happy little button bracelet! 'Nuff said. Get on my wrist now.
4. I've been looking for a cute, retro-esque one-piece. This J Crew one for sure fits the bill. If only it was $8 instead of $88!
5. Light blue corduroy with polka dots. My new fav. combination in this little clutch.
And if you love polka dots and random facts as much as I do, then save this little tidbit for sharing later:
"The polka was such a hit in mid-nineteenth century England that the word polka was attached to various commercial products without any real connection to the dance: "The polka was so popular," wrote a historian in 1898, "that it absorbed every other dance for a time. Articles of food, of clothing and of ornament, were named after it."- RandomHouse.com
and apparently the only one that stuck was the polka dot. fascinating, right? Or am I just a nerd? :)
I'm linking up with Krystina! Go see what others love today! And make it a great Wednesday.