Introducing a new series!
The simple act of doing this made the negative parts of our day fade away. It's so easy to dwell on the yucky (and I am super guilty of this) but simply working to remember what is good or what we are grateful for can dramatically change things.
Each week I'm going to share my Five Good Things and I invite you to do the same. Write it in a blog post and link it below or write it in the comments. The following Friday I'll share mine and some of yours and hopefully we as a blogging community can help each other be grateful for the good things that are present in our life. :) Sound okay?
1. The husband got home safe from a five day business trip (I missed him but enjoyed sleeping diagonally on the bed.)
2. Super sunny weather, warm weather! Finally!
3. Chatting on googlele chat daily with one of my younger brothers. Honestly, it's been one of the best parts of my day.
4. Tomorrow is Friday, a dear friend's bridal shower and the promise of the weekend is ahead. :)
5. Being together with my family at my youngest brother's high school graduation.
What has been good this week? What are five things you're grateful for?
<center><a href="http://rougeandwhimsy.blogspot.com"><img src="http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MDt4IEZvrOU/TfGzz2gDK_I/AAAAAAAABak/bL3--Gt9SgI/s144/DSCN4657.JPG" /></a></center>
"Here are the two best prayers I know: 'Help me, help me, help me' and 'Thank you, thank you, thank you.'" -Anne Lamott, Traveling Mercies