6/16/11

for those who wait



Do you ever eye something, something perfect and think...

"I have to have that."

And even though you don't need it, and it's a tad bit out of your budget... you can't stop thinking about it?

Enter oxford shoes.

There was this stylish girl at work that had these AWESOME gray oxford flats. And I wanted them. I googled them and I couldn't find anything in my budget...and we're supposedly saving money and being practical right now.

So no oxfords.

Until recently when Nordstrom was having their half-yearly sale and I just randomly happened to be on their website and saw the shoes...

not in gray but in nude and $20 cheaper. It was a sign so I purchased them and I am one happy girl.

But what I think makes me happier is that I waited and got them on sale. Doesn't that make every purchase better?

Plus they look good with everything.



Have you ever saved up for something?

2 comments

  1. Oooohhh... NOTHING makes me happier than a good sale! My best friend in college made me super CRAZY thrifty... to the point that I pretty much refuse to pay more than $30 for any single article of clothing! Haha (I'm so cheap!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little doggie! I'm lovin' those shoes right now as well. I hear Target has some cute styles that are similar.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs