6/19/11

day of rest [#1]

I am not good at taking time for myself...to do nothing, to pray, to think, to just be.

Do you find it just as hard?

Each Sunday I'm going to list things that I should do, that we all should do to put more rest in our Sunday and our weeks:


1. eat a leisurely breakfast


with all your favorite foods


and enjoy every bite



Source: None via Erika on Pinterest


:) Happy Sunday

p.s. Two things:
1. I'm still looking for some guest bloggers. You can email me at rougeandwhimsy@gmail.com.
2. I have a giveaway on Yes Teacher! Crafts. Go check it out!

3 comments

  1. it is hard to remember to take time for yourself. i love the idea of having a leisurely breakfast. so needed and deserved!

    have a great sunday, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I am all about leisurely breakfasts (with a big mug of tea!!) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes to a more leisurely breakfast! sundays are a day for relaxation!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs