6/18/11

saturday snapshot (take 4)

This is probably one of my favorite linky parties.

So I have a one-year old doggie who is actually quite insane. It's like living with a toddler that puts everything in his mouth and gets into everything.  (Like last night when he somehow got into the shower and snagged the loofah and sauntered downstairs with it clutched in his teeth.)

But when we first got him he was a little tiny baby that fell asleep in weird places:





**these are iPhone photos so sorry for the fuzzy factor!!

Go see the other shots at Yellow Songbird today!

9 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. He might be one of THE most adorable puppies I've ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is so adorable!! seriously. he's so cute too. a dog in a frying pan....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh M Gee, that pup is adorbs!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the one with him sleeping in the frying pan. LOL! silly doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "eeeeeeeeeeeeee baby puppy!" ((said in a super high pitched baby voice))

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO super adorable! This makes me wish I had a puppy!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs