6/14/11

let's pretend...

Let's pretend today's Monday and I'm not that behind. I had this post all written in my head but then life got in the way. (That happens sometimes, huh?)

This weekend was filled with family and friends.

Friday night was my dear friend's bridal shower.



We giggled and ate, giggled and ate some more. (I could go for some of those chocolate covered strawberries right about now...)




Saturday I went up to Bellingham with the family for my other brother's college graduation.

It was a beautiful day.


 I need to buy a kite.




My mom says we're special

Hands down though, the best part of the weekend was a quick jont to an incredible antiques store. But that's a whole 'nother post... 
 
What did you do this weekend? Anyone else go to graduations? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs