Happy gift guide week! I hope these give you a few ideas this holiday season!
See previous: under $25 gift guide | diy gift guide
<><><>
1. cooking is so fun when you measure with tea cups! $36 anthropologie See previous: under $25 gift guide | diy gift guide
<><><>
2. little nesting heart bowls-- perfect for desserts! $62 rosslab via etsy
3. how does your garden grow? with these cute stamped markers! $41 jessicaNdesigns via Etsy
4. the better way to treat booboos and dry skin. $12 Eucylpto Organics via Etsy
5. Not your grannies doilies! $12 tuttaloupress via Etsy
Sure, it says gifts for mom-- but I'm sure a best friend, a grandmother or aunt wouldn't mind these items either. :)
xo, erika

Great picks! I especially love the heart nesting bowls!!
ReplyDeleteThose nesting bowls are SO SO CUTE.
ReplyDeleteStamp them 'Mom Approved'! Seriously love them all, especially those darling heart nesting bowls
ReplyDeletei agree with 411 momma! these are mom approved! ;)
ReplyDelete