12/3/12

gift guide: under $25

Happy gift guide week! I hope these give you a few ideas this holiday season

<><><>




1. everything looks cuter in a colorful basket $14 anthropologie
2. the perfect little daytime earring stud $15 laonoto via Etsy
3. for the friend who is constantly instagramming $10 Yellow Heart Art via Etsy
4. forget Tiffany's-- this charming bracelet is a fraction of the price! $10 PetiteCo
5. give that everyday bun a little pizazz  $12.50 Much Love Illy via Etsy

adorable, simple and chic-- these gifts are perfect for your friends or for stuffing a stocking!

xo, erika


6 comments

  1. I just got the PetiteCo bracelets for my best friend and I. So cute. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds! I love that bracelet and have been trying to come up with an excuse for the anthro trays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love those little bow earrings, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got so excited about those bow earrings and now they seem to be sold out! Saaad faaace. These are great finds!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs