12/19/12

diy: updated gloves

One more super-simple, affordable DIY gift idea... just in case you're still finishing up those last minute gifts. (or is that just me?)

 




whatcha need:
knit gloves
felt
scissors
glue gun

make a felt bow. 
I cut two pieces of felt, one longer than the other and glue one into a loop.
Then pinch the middle of the loop and glue it to create  bow shape.
Glue it the bow on top of the remaining felt piece and cut the ends to look like ribbon.
Cut a thin strip of felt to go around the middle.
Glue or stitch onto your gloves!

I think that there a million ways to dress up knit gloves. I think sewing lace on the inside would be adorable or even sewing on a few buttons would be pretty cute as well.

the perfect 5-minute diy project.

xo, erika







4 comments

  1. That's super cute, when I buy gloves, the ones with bowties always get my attention. Great DIY. :)

    Click here to enter my Shabby Apple 50$ gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those posts where I say to myself, "Why didn't I think of that?" So simple and easy! Love it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome share on a great project idea! This is just the kind of thing that is a great gift, but is kind on the wallet.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs