12/20/12

christmas tag printables: a collection

Oh you haven't wrapped a single present?

You're still trying to get gifts together for your bosses and your husbands' bosses?

You still haven't sent your Christmas card to your grandmother yet?

I am so glad I'm not the only one.

So, yes, it's true I haven't wrapped presents yet-- but I plan to take my time and enjoy the task this weekend with a cup of hot chocolate (or mulled wine) while I watch "It's A Wonderful Life" and soak up the spicy, evergreen scent of my tree. 

And because the Internet is wonderful, I'm going to print out several of these free Christmas tag printables I found.



found via...


p.s. all of these tags were generously designed for personal use... not for selling or art-stealing. :)

happy wrapping!

xo, erika

3 comments

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs