12/5/12

mens gift guide

 Happy gift guide week! I hope these give you a few ideas this holiday season!


<><><>

It may be true that guys are the hardest to shop for. I'm hoping this guide makes it just a little easier.




1. Wayfarers are even better in mahogany $75 Tumbleweeds Handcraft via Etsy

2. Ride your bike and refresh with a bike glass $24 for two Vital via Etsy

3. One my my husband's all-time favorite books (and mine too) $15 

4. charge the iphone in manly style $49 Stump Industries via Etsy

5. state love in muted tones  $17.75 C is for Color via Etsy

xo, erika
 

2 comments

  1. I love those Tumbleweeds sunglasses! I hope to one day own their heart shaped ones! (although with the way I break my sunglasses I really don't like spending very much money on them!) :(
    PS I love your new blog header!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want those sunglasses, hehe. Forget the boys!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs