12/23/12

cranberry white wine spritzer


A refreshing and slightly girly drink for your last-minute Christmas gatherings-- or perhaps something to sip on for New Years.

I usually just drink wine or beer but I like this slightly more festive drink because it's not overly sweet or heavy.

ingredients:
cranberry simple syrup* (I use this recipe)
3-5 raw cranberries
1/2 cup white wine**
1/4 cup sparkling water (unflavored)
fresh rosemary

mix together and top with the raw cranberries and rosemary for a festive look. 

* you could use cranberry juice here as well
**you could substitute this with sparkling cider for a non-alcoholic version



 enjoy!

xo, erika

2 comments

  1. Oh, this sounds perfect for the holidays! I love cranberry & I'm pinning this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drink sounds delicious! I'm about to make a run for cheesecake ingredients and may have to pick these up as well ;)

    Merry Christmas!
    <3Casey

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs