12/30/12

here's to 2012

what I did this year-- as measured by the blog: 

>> launched totes and clutches in my etsy shop

>> hung out with some cool people in Arizona

>>became obsessed with kale (and kale smoothies)
 
>> went out of my comfort zone and made a vlog of how to trim bangs 

>> rocked some heidi braids

>> shared my day to day routine

>> the husband blogged on our three- year anniversary


>> ripped up carpet while the husband was out


>> posted the recipe for the best pumpkin bread (ever-- really)



>> surprise I'm going to Europe!


>> shared my thoughts on advent


here's to 2013! Thanks for sticking with me! If you all were close, I'd propose a toast :)

have a happy new year!

xo, erika

8 comments

  1. Since I recently "met" you through blogging, this post was a great way for me to see your highlights from the last year. I was definitely clicking around to all of your embedded links too. :) Cheers to a 2013 full of joy, adventure, and success for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the recap and links! Hopefully this new year will be full of just as much fun...

    Christen
    http://www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to you, friend! 2012 was a great year :) and I'm so glad we became friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll toast anyway....where's the wine? Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe i loved this little recap of your year!! :)

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun year! I'm going to click around on your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2012 was indeed a good year! Thanks again for that awesome giveaway, I hope you are enjoying your necklace! I am very happy to say that I am now a proud owner of one of your clutches thanks to once very thoughtful fiancé at Christmas and I rock it every chance I get! Have a happy new year Erika!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs