12/12/12

feeling tough

 walking Nordstrom advertisement: jacket, pants, shoes: Nordstrom // top: (ancient) American Eagle

They say you should dress to impress. Or dress how you feel. Or how you want to feel. Something like that.

I bought a leather jacket this summer at Nordstrom's annual sale and although it's not black or studded, there's something about it that makes me feel tough, like I can take on anything.

Lately I've been needing the leather jacket a lot. To be honest it's a lot of late nights and early mornings as busyness at the day job and the night job (that's the handmade shop people -- don't be thinking dirty) ramp up.

But with the jacket, I'm telling myself that I am tough.

I think the leopard shoes give me a little more edge, too. And I need that edge.

xo, erika

9 comments

  1. I like it! I need a tough jacket (or something) lately! Hang in there :) and I've also been wanting a pair of leopard flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe leather always makes me feel tougher too!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are CUTE! I love your sassy outfit :) You're about ready to take a few weeks off for Christmas right? How many more orders to go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheetah shoes. Wish I could pull off something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to own anything leather but I've always wanted a leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs