6/28/12

sometimes I just have to share

Thank goodness for Google.

What else could explain the email from a Huffington Post editor who asked if she could link to my post about rhubarb liqueur.  Undoubtedly, with the power of Google (or maybe Bing), she stumbled upon my post.

And now I'm featured in the Huffington Post:





Imagine me giving an Academy Award-type speech. "I'd like to thank my mom and dad. My mother-in-law for the copious amounts of rhubarb that I didn't know what to do with. My husband who puts up with me and my projects... and of course... Google."

Also thank you guys for reading and encouraging me to post here. This spot, more than any other place on the web, is the most important to me.

xo, erika

15 comments

  1. aw, congrats! that is so fun and incredible! you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats!!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika, that is so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...congrats, Erika!

    I'm so happy for you! Woohoo!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's b/c your just so awesome! yea! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so funny! Congrats girl! xo JA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is incredible!!!! congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. proud of you my friend! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs