6/21/12

friday finds + favorites #4


what do you on thursday nights when you're supposed to be doing something else... you redo your blog layout, that's what. (to be fair, I did fold laundry first.)

I switched from two columns to three. oh, yeah. (brushes shoulder off.)

And when I redid my social media buttons, I found this gem: pantone colored buttons! brilliant.

other good things on the internet:

 this bleach tutorial is helpful and hilarious.

I need to find some skinny little gold tubes to make these. via honestly wtf.

I love baby goats (well actually any baby animal) so I loved these photos on gentri lee's blog

i also liked this kitchen redo and this hilarious bachelorette recap and this post too. 

in real life:
sunshine! // a wedding this weekend // a lunchtime run by the water // this salad for lunch // golfing with the husband (first time golfing ever!) // bachelorette viewing parties w/ my friends // blueberries

 
link up! 
xo, erika


10 comments

  1. I want all those bracelets. Like for reals haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those bracelets. Happy Friday!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds :) and I love your new blog layout. those bracelets are totally on my summer vacation to do list :) hoping my SIL will want to make some with me next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great finds! I am digging bracelets.
    Have a great, Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good! I saw that bracelet tutorial on honestly wtf. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, officially need all of those bracelets. adore!!!!!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bracelets!! i want them all!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs