6/7/12

friday finds + favorites #3


every Friday I share some of my favorite things from around the web (and from real life.) You are all welcome to join me-- I love to see what others like!

love this blog post from heather 


one of the best ikea hacks i've seen in a long time on decor8. gorgeous.

this blog post from my girl leonora has some great tips on saving those dolla dolla bills

this tutorial from sew caroline! love love love

also, i bought some AMAZING things on etsy but I can't show them all yet because some of them are gifts for people (people who read this blog). but honestly, getting something in the mail is like my all-time favorite thing ever-- especially when it's a handmade item.

Can I also say that I ordered some shoes from urban outfitters and they're STILL not here but all my goodies from Etsy are? Yeah. what up small business represent.

Speaking of small biz, this post from Julie is pretty awesome.

if you're looking for new blog designs, check out this designer.

I love this photos on Chantilly's post about her island trip -- and her swimsuit is SO cute!

a recipe for lavender lemonade. must make now!

 and real life favorites:
the husband had a knee surgery and it went well. going to a trailer park mall on saturday! fresh blueberries. time for a quick thrift trip. my friend's homemade salted chocolate chip cookies.

xo, erika

I'd love to have you link your post up! All I ask is one link back to my blog somewhere on your post.:)



11 comments

  1. That Ikea ombre cupboard is amazing! And I'm already looking forward to read the post about how to say hello to summer, hehe. :)

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonora's post about saving $ was awesome! and I also enjoyed the summer ideas! so many fun things to do :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Love that dresser DIY, and Chantilly's suit WAS awesome. I immediately went to look at them online. :) hah! :) Have a wonderful weekend, dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dresser is so sweet!
    And I completely agree about receiving things in the mail, especially handmade items! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great roundup of links! That IKEA hack is especially awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that dresser!! Caroline's DIY is amazing and I love Lenorna's money saving tips!!
    I am off to check out the link for lavender lemonade!! It sounds heavenly!!
    I want to see the gifts you bought!!! I am sure they are all amazing!!
    PS I am so glad that your husband's knee surgery went well!!
    Have a great weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, good stuff! Love that dresser and Caroline's chair planter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great finds! Love the summer article- I totally want to style some beachy waves and have a picnic now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that post from Julie. And that Ikea hack is amazing! I found a great one this week too :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. well goodness erika, thank you for the link love!! hope you're having a good day ;) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Ikea hack is SO SO SO awesome. AH! Love!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs