6/18/12

did you win?

happy monday!

I'm recovering from sunshine and too much good food (and drink) this weekend plus celebrating my wonderful father on Sunday. (if you follow me on instagram- @rougeandwhimsy- you may have seen a few of my photos.)
Lake Chelan in Eastern Washington-- one of my favorite vacation spots

what I did all Saturday. relax... 

but I thought I'd step in and briefly tell you who won $50 to shabby apple!

April G. congrats! Shoot me an email girl!

what did you guys do this weekend?

xo, erika

9 comments

  1. Looks like a good weekend! I worked my BUTT off... but the good news is I'm 2 finals away from GRADUATION, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your saturday looks so ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a great weekend!!! Up here in Bc the weather has not be cooperating with us, cloudy every day :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! New follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I wasn't expecting to see my name up there, haha! :)

    Love the photos, btw. I am from Eastern Washington (Spokane), though I no longer live there. I kind of miss the desert side of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo! :) Looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl!! coming to say hi from giveaway at rags to stiches.. wow.. i totally love your shop =) such cute bags!! and YOU have sucha cute style...=)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs