6/12/12

Me (and the dog) hope ...

 top: target from who knows when // pants: anthro // bracelet: junghwa // shoes: urban outfitters

 When I started doing outfit photos, I worried because there's something about it that can feel self-serving.

But to be honest, I love doing this; I love reading other blogs with outfits posts and it's become a fun challenge to figure out new looks from my closet as well as put together something that makes me feel good.

And I hope that you get something out of it too.

I hope that when you see what I wore, it inspires you to put together something new from your closet.

I hope that you decide to take a risk and decide to wear something because it makes you feel good about yourself.

I hope you see what you wear less about being "in-style" but more about expressing yourself and loving yourself.


And I hope, more than anything, that my crazy little dog, who insists on being in every photo, makes you smile.


xo, erika
p.s. i bought these shoes on sale at urban outfitters because online they said coral. they're definitely orange. but I'm ok with that.


8 comments

  1. yes, you (and others) do inspire me to be more creative with my closet...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit (those shoes are soooo pretty!!) + your darling pup!! He is such a cutie!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this is too funny! I went on a ramble late last night about why I post what I wore too! And our reasons are very similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's how i first felt about outfit pics but i agree - they can be a good thing. i love seeing what people are wearing + getting ideas. and...i need those shoes. i have been eyeing them forevs and now they're on sale and there's free shipping - it is a sign from god :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously cannot believe how much he insists on being in pics. Monte is the opposite, he hates having his picture taken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOH! Love the shoes!!! Who cares if they are the wrong color? They look great. Your dog is so cute!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely struggling with my outfit posts. I do enjoy looking at other people's, I just can't seem to enjoy taking pictures of myself yet. But I guess stepping out of your comfort zone is always a good thing!

    You know I love those pants. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pants! I've been hesitant about trying printed bottoms but something like that with little polka dots might work.
    PS: You are cute as a button

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs