blazer: thrifted // top: gift // jeans: urban outfitters // shoes: seychelles (old)
I've learned a few things recently.
- no one looks graceful running to catch the bus. especially when that someone is wearing high heels and carrying too many bags
- a piece of a toilet seat cover actually works just as well as an oil blotting sheet. (weird, I know)
- ice cream, like chocolate, is good for the soul and sometimes a necessary part of the diet
- reality tv, sometimes, is also very necessary (especially after a long day.)
- white blazers (or any blazers for that matter) are a great thrift find
- and no matter how cute the shoe is, if it's painful to walk in, it's not worth it.
surprisingly the shoes I'm wearing here are rather comfortable (for 4-inch heels that is.)
p.s. anything weird you've learned lately?