6/26/12

i've learned



blazer: thrifted // top: gift // jeans: urban outfitters // shoes: seychelles (old)

I've learned a few things recently.

Like...
- no one looks graceful running to catch the bus. especially when that someone is wearing high heels and carrying too many bags
- a piece of a toilet seat cover actually works just as well as an oil blotting sheet. (weird, I know)
- ice cream, like chocolate, is good for the soul and sometimes a necessary part of the diet
- reality tv, sometimes, is also very necessary (especially after a long day.)
- white blazers (or any blazers for that matter) are a great thrift find
- and no matter how cute the shoe is, if it's painful to walk in, it's not worth it.

surprisingly the shoes I'm wearing here are rather comfortable (for 4-inch heels that is.)

xo, erika

p.s. anything weird you've learned lately?

11 comments

  1. Totally agree with what you said about white blazers. They are thrifty adn totally hot.

    Oh yeah, I miss running after the bus -- NOT :O)

    Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle
    Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. great thrift store find. love the one about reality tv and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit! You look beautiful! And I absolutely love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are SUPER cute!! And ice cream + tv is always a good thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of the toilet seat cover/oil blotter before! Interesting and scary at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, ice cream is necessary. Even if you're lactose intolerant! And totally agree about the shoes...sometimes I wonder if people know how horrible they look trying to walk in something that is painful... Super unattractive.
    - Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wearing blazers. They make any outfit more put together.
    Also, long necklaces. They just look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how I wish we lived closer. I have a feeling we would have a lot of fun thrifting together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've learned that it's a very, very small world, my dear! A friend of mine was carrying one of your totes the other day and I said did you get that from Rouge and Whimsy (she's an avid etsy shopper not a blogger). I guess she found your page through my favorites, and it made me laugh. She loves her bag though. I was so happy to be able to say, I know her! And I know your bags, obvs. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely agree about the shoes! (and ice cream)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs