the pros + cons of a maxi skirt by simply bold (mostly pros in my mind)
amazing cross stitch cookie! via design sponge
post-it note flowers from the modcloth blog... what i'll be doing at work tomorrow :)
ooh, pretty fonts shared by my new sponsor the darling blog
this space and all the other pretty interior design eye-candy on this blog
this space and all the other pretty interior design eye-candy on this blog
where i'm going tonight! portlandia!
more good stuff:
-- a post on time management (something I always need help with)-- elise of blowfish shoes always tweets the most interesting links... like this and this
real life good stuff:
white wine w/ strawberries. sending color block bags to new owners. pretty stuff coming in the mail. solar powered string lights for our deck. diet coke when i am so tired. husband cooking dinner. getting new books from the library #nerdstatus. baking lavender lemon cookies. icecream!
what good things have you found or experienced? link your post up below! (all i ask is at least my button or text link back to here somewhere on your post.)
xo, erika







Thanks for hosting a link up & sharing your finds. I have linked to a great shop I found here in the UK.
ReplyDeleteHave added your button to my post :-)
Claireabelle x
www.claireabellemakes.com
Haha, loving the maxi skirt pros/cons! So true but worth it! and those fonts are lovely!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Portland...another west coast city on my someday list :)
Oooh I love those fonts!
ReplyDeletethat hammock looks amazing! I'd love to lay out and read a book right now :) Have fun at your meet-up!
ReplyDeletehaha! I love the maxi skirt pros + cons!! And all those fonts are so pretty!! It sounds like you had a lovely week!! I want white wine with strawberries for desert tonight!! :) And I love getting new books!! What did you get?? Have a great weekend friend!! xo
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great post
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics
ReplyDeletelovely meeting you on friday :)
ReplyDelete