11/1/12

friday finds & favorites #11

What a week, huh? Even though I'm not on the east coast, I couldn't help but feel rocked by seeing all the destruction over there. (these photos in particular are mind-numbing.)My prayers are still with them.

things I loved this week:

- going to here tomorrow with this lady & this lady! (and I'll see this lady, this funny one and this one too.) yay!

to be honest I am not loving the weather here, it definitely hasn't been pretty-- loads and loads of rain--but it is making me eye some rain gear...

 sweater: modcloth // umbrella: modcloth // rainboots: signals

-  I want to cook this soup, and make these... and I actually baked these. Quite delish (and easy!)

and speaking of food...


- I posed a recipe for pumpkin oatmeal cookies on The Shine Project blog. You may want to go check it out.


So how was your guys' week? share some of your favorite things from the web and real life with the weekly friday finds & favorites link-up hosted by Beth and me. Please link up just your blog post with your faves (not your entire blog) and link back to Beth or me somewhere on the blog. And be sure to go visit everyone else who links up!


xo, erika

13 comments

  1. Oh, I need those pumpkin oatmeal cookies! I am planning to do some much needed baking this weekend and those would be perfect :)

    and have fun at the blogger meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely intrigued by the nutella brownies....really, THREE ingredients??
    You pumpkin cookies look delish. Those may have to be baked this weekend.
    Happy Friday, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would die over those cookies - definitely going to have to make a batch soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to Wisconsin, it's a bit chilly but it's been sunny and gorgeous all week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, those pumpkin cookies look SO yummy! adding them to my "to bake" list. ;)

    thanks for hosting! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The holiday party sounds so fun! Now that I'm living in the area I need to get out and meet some fellow bloggers. I'll have to attend the Spring event! Can't wait!

    I just purchased some rain boots the other day and then proceeded to wear them for about 5 days straight! Yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the rain gear and those cookies sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh what pumpkin oatmeal cookies?? why haven't i heard about these before and wh haven't i made them yet?? making them for sure this weekend on my calendar circled and written in red done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also I didn't write a Friday post but I did find this really cool recipe for no-knead bread! I'm in the process of making it but it sounds really good and so far has been super easy. Enjoy!

    http://www.frugallivingnw.com/frugal-homemaking/amazing-no-knead-bread-step-by-step-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is that umbrella sweater!? I must get my hands on it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that umbrella!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin. It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses,Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ZOMG!!! Pumpkin oatmeal cookies?! NOM. Also, I love both the umbrella and those cuuuuuuuute rain boots!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs