10/31/12

late nights



I only realized recently that I legitimately work two jobs.
I have my day job.
And I have my night job-- my blog and my little etsy shop.

As my etsy shop grows, I find myself with a few more late nights. In the office, me and my Janome sewing machine, the cutting mat, a stack of pretty fabric and maybe a cup of tea.

And music. Always music to keep me motivated and moving.

I'm sharing some of my current favorites late night tunes. It's a random mix-- but I hope you enjoy it.

if you can't see the player, click here for the mix.

xo, erika

 p.s. don't forget about linking up with Beth & I for Friday Finds & Favorites on Friday.

5 comments

  1. I always love a new playlist because I'm too lazy to find new stuff. I'm terrible about getting stuck in a rut with music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way! I work so late on my shop orders and blog after a full day of teaching. I definitely need music to keep me going. Great playlist! I snagged it and added it to my own Spotify playlists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is totally how I felt before I left my day job. I would work 8-5 and then come home just to work 5:30-9 or 10 some nights. Mostly I enjoyed it but sometimes it would get overwhelming! If you need any support or advice feel free to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your playlist :) I have a similar one on spotify!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs