10/3/12

when i grow up

yellow plaid shirt: nordstrom // scarf: gift //  jeans: urban outfitters // booties: wanted shoes

this outfit reminds me of something a lumberjack would wear.

the plaid, the boots, the jeans.

but maybe its not a look for a lumberjack that cuts down trees.

maybe a yellow-wearing lumberjack is one who plants trees.

and maybe that's one more thing to add to my "what I want to be when I grow up" list.

or maybe I'll just stick with sewing bags. You guys seriously blessed me with your kind words on yesterday's post and support for my little etsy shop.  You still have time to enter the giveaway and can use "customerlove" for 15% off your order until Friday! :)

xo, erika

7 comments

  1. what a cute outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute + oh so ready for Fall!! :)
    It has been H-O-T over here and I can't even think about wearing a scarf let alone pants, a long sleeve tee + boots!!
    #IsItAutumnYet? #DressWeather

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your plaid shirt! <3

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe a lumberjack is able to pull off looking at cute as you!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  5. if the weather permits tomorrow, i'm going to wear this outfit too. if not, i'm going to have to switch it up with shorts or something. darn texas heat!

    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs