you should know...
- I'm not sure why messy buns are now called top knots but I like it because it makes me sound more fancy when I'm wearing them in my dirty hair.
- I love these orange shoes, but honestly they don't fit super great because one of my feet is legitimately bigger than the other. And it's a problem.
- I crack my knuckles all the time. I'm sorry if that already makes you not want to be my friend.
- I crack my back too. Sorry.
- I rarely follow recipes to a T. Unless I'm baking. Otherwise I'm one of those "throw this in, taste this, add this" kind of cooks.
- Speaking of cooking, I accidentally burn myself at least twice a month cooking and/or baking. Not sure why. I am a tad accident prone, actually.
- My car window won't go up right now so we pulled a ghetto and covered it with black plastic. Gettin' looks at the fabric store fo' shore.
- I usually fall asleep in 5 minutes. If I don't, I lie in bed thinking up new designs for my etsy shop. Nerd status? I think so.
- I am feeling very blessed by people who encourage me to go to God and to go a little easier on myself.
- I read a lot of blogs (blog obsessed over here) but I don't comment very often. I'm sorry for that but it doesn't mean I don't like you, because I do like you and I like what you're doing, but it's hard to comment from a phone on the bus or during a work lunch break. I'm trying to be better.
what should I know about you right now?