It's Thursday and it's allllmost Friday, so just to make things a teensy bit better, how about a giveaway for $20 toward a cute etsy shop?
Diana of Blue Bird Bride makes those coveted statement bubble necklaces that I know that you all want.
She says that that she'll admit to stumbling onto Etsy while at her day job.
"I have always wanted to be my own boss and have been told countless time that I should put my creativity to work! I grew up without being able to keep up with the latest trends and now have the opportunity to make beautiful items at a price that doesn't keep them out of reach."
She's generously offering $20 toward her shop and you should know that right now if you buy a bubble pendant necklace, you get a statement necklace free!
I'm personally admiring this necklace and these bangles. :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
xo, erika
p.s. you have one more day to enter to get $20 toward Julie Ann Art's card shop. go get 'em.p.p.s. tomorrow come link up your favorites from online & real life for friday finds + favorites :)

I love the enameled bangles!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely get a few of the enameled bangles. Super cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/112533180/sale-double-sideway-cross-necklace
ReplyDeleteOr the bangles and the keychain.
I love the Crystal Disc Pendant Necklace! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/108043523/clearance-ships-nows-faceted-multi-stone
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/108971055/sale-ships-now-limited-quantity
This double sideway cross necklace!!!! OMG I'm so like very obsessed with it! :))
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/112533180/sale-double-sideway-cross-necklace
I'd pick these bangles:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/108971055/sale-ships-now-limited-quantity
samantha.tedesco@gmail.com
I'd get the Bubble Pendant Necklace Pure White!
ReplyDeleteOoooo I have no idea how to narrow it down, but I do love that peach necklace!
ReplyDeleteI looked around, but that peach necklace you picked is definately at the top of my list!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Messy
I'd get the sideways cross necklace!
ReplyDeleteLove the Turqoiuse and crystal pendant necklace!
ReplyDeleteoh! so hard to choose! but I am loving the white bubble pendant necklace :) goes with everything!
ReplyDeleteI adore the royal blue bubble bib statement necklace :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you decide?? Oh my goodness, I want it all! But the Faceted Multi-Stone Drop Necklace caught my eye! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/112530343/sale-new-ships-now-skull-bracelet-black
ReplyDeleteHard choice. I'd either go with this one. http://www.etsy.com/listing/108304889/fall-preview-sale-ships-now-turquoise or the skull bracelet.. or....hahaha you get it.
ReplyDeleteomg the necklaces are gorg buuuut I reeeeally want one of the keychains!
ReplyDeleteI Would get the Faceted Multi-Stone Drop Necklace- Statement Necklace in the grey
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
A Bubble Keychain!
ReplyDeleteI would get the yellow bubble necklace!
ReplyDeletethe pink grapefruit faceted multistone necklace
ReplyDeleteI loooove the Bubble Pendant Necklace Winter White!! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love the bubble keychain.
ReplyDeleteI am soo loveing Light Pink Statement Necklace or the Crystal Drop Necklace Set. All her stuff is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteI like the Bubble Pendant Necklace in royal blue.
ReplyDeleteThe Turquoise & Crystal Pendant Necklace is so stunning!
ReplyDeleteI love the Faceted Multi-Stone Drop Statement Necklace. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI adore this necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/112728887/holiday-sale-tear-drop-faceted-statement
ReplyDeleteI like the Ships Now Bubble Earrings - Black Earrings
ReplyDeleteI would probably put it towards the Red Triangle necklace bib necklace.
ReplyDeleteI would get the yellow bubble necklace
ReplyDeleteI love the bubble pendant necklace!
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who would LOVE the skull bracelet!
ReplyDeleteFaceted Multi-Stone Drop Necklace is purty and on sale!
ReplyDeleteI love the enamel bracelets, but I would have to get one of the bubble pendant necklaces.. and maybe a keychain too!
ReplyDeleteI would totally get the square statement necklace in red. Hot!
ReplyDeletea bubble necklace in either yellow or coral!
ReplyDeleteI would totally get a teardrop faceted necklace in red! :-)
ReplyDeleteI like the pure white bubble pendant! Thx1
ReplyDeleteI like the Bubble Earrings - Royal Blue Earrings
ReplyDeleteApril C.
acrisafu@nycap.rr.com
I like the Crystal & Gold Spike Necklace
ReplyDeleteHip To Be Square Bubble Necklace! so unique.
ReplyDelete